Preparing for Your Visit
What to bring to your first consult appointment
- PSA results (required)
- Biopsy results (required)
- CT Scan results (only if scan was performed)
- Bone Scan results (only if scan was performed)
- List of medications
- Pertinent medical information
- Name, address, phone number and fax number of referring physician, internal medicine physician and a local urologist who will do follow up care for you (for our out of town guests).
- Prior to your visit, please fax these items to Arleeta Ellerbee at 313-916-4707.
- Please also bring these items with you on the day of appointment.